Monday, August 6, 2012

Baseball: Lost on Sportscenter

     In the middle of the race for the postseason, Espn forgets Americas national pastime.  Sportscenter is overcrowded with football news, basketball trades, and the dreaded reports from jets training camp.  Seriously, I get that Mark Sanchez and Tebow are on the same team battling for the starting qb job and I don't need an update every thirty minutes.  I want to see baseball!  We just passed the trade deadline and last I checked, Tim Tebow was not traded to the Yankees.  It's one thing to discriminate baseball during football season, but don't discriminate in August when football and basketball are irrelevant where as baseball is full of ever important playoff races. Please leave some comments I would like to hear others opinions of espns Sportscenter!

No comments:

Post a Comment